- Stamp sets: Tags in Bloom (152292) – may only be earned, free, with a qualifying purchase
- Cardstock and Paper: Flirty Flamingo (141416), Whisper White (100730), Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (151319)
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo (147052), Old Olive (147090), Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Coloring Tools: Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs – Old Olive (144597), Flirty Flamingo (147278), Daffodil Delight (144603)
- Miscellaneous: Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Paper Trimmer (152392), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), household tape
- Flirty Flamingo card base:5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
- Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”, 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Whisper White ribbon: about 12” and 7”
- Stamp small flower with Flirty Flamingo ink on card base front. Adhere strip of Designer Series Paper down the center with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp label image with flower border with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on larger Whisper White cardstock taking care to center it for die-cutting later. Color in flowers with Blends markers. Lightly brush Wink of Stella only on flowers. Die cut with the 3” x 4-1/8” scalloped rectangle.
- Stamp sentiment frame with Old Olive then stamp sentiment. Punch out with Label Me Lovely Punch. Adhere to scalloped rectangle piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Dark Flirty Flamingo Blends marker, color the Whisper White ribbon. Using about 12”, wrap around two corners of the rectangle and secure in back with household tape. Tie remaining ribbon into bow, trim ends with Paper Snips, and adhere over ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals attach rectangle focal point to card base.
- Sprinkle front with 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.