- Stamp Sets – The Gangs All Meer (152294); Sending You Thoughts (152297)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045); Crumb Cake (120953); Lovely Lipstick (146970)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (152311); Metallic Bakers Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (152314); Bone Folder (102300); Stampin’ Blends: Dark Pineapple Punch (147030), Dark Lovely Lipstick (147028), Call Me Clover Combo (147282), Crumb Cake Combo (144501); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579), Country Club Twine Combo (151318); Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Lovely Lipstick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5” x 2 1/2“
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4”
- Whisper White: 2 1/8” x 3 1/4”, scraps for sentiment & cactus
- Basic Black Twine: 8”
- Crumb Cake: 5” x 1 ½”
- Fold the Lovely Lipstick card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold. Adhere the larger Basic Black rectangle to the card base front.
- Color white stripes on the DSP using the Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick and the Call Me Clover Blends. Adhere DSP to the upper section of the card front.
- Use the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the piece of Crumb Cake. Adhere to the lower section of the card front.
- Stamp the Meer Cats on the 2 1/8” x 3 1/4"” Whisper White rectangle using black ink. Stamp the cactus image and the sentiment on Whisper White scraps. Color images with Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut the cactus with the smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies and the sentiment from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Die cut the scalloped rectangle from the remaining Basic Black piece using So Sweetly Stitched Die. Adhere the Meer Cat image to the Basic Black scalloped rectangle. Adhere this piece to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere sentiment and cactus with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Make a bow out of the Basic Black twine and adhere to card front using a glue dot. Adhere sequins with glue dots.