- Stamp Sets – Timeless Tropical Bundle (153811)
- Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702); Daffodil Delight (119683)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974)
- Misc. – Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252); Braided Burlap Trim (151254); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Tropical Oasis Trinkets (151253); Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Neutrals Markers- 147158); Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Regals Markers- 147155); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 3” x 4” for oval
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 7/8” x ¾” strip, approx. 3” x 4” for palms
- Old Olive Cardstock: 3” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 3” x 4 ¼”
- Braided Burlap Trim: 3”
- Start by folding the card base on the score line and layering the Designer Paper and Daffodil Delight Cardstock together using snail and attaching to the card front.
- Die cut the Old Olive Cardstock with a scalloped oval and the Crumb Cake Cardstock with a layering oval. Emboss the Crumb Cake oval with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder then attach to the Old Olive oval and then to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the palm tree image on Whisper White Cardstock by coloring your stamp with Stampin’ Write markers in Old Olive and Early Espresso. Then, die cut with the coordinating die.
- Cut a 3” piece of Braided Burlap Trim and pull on the ends to fray a little bit. Attach it to the Crumb Cake oval with Mini Glue Dots. Then, attach the palm trees with a mix of regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and flag the left side with your paper snips.
- Attach the sentiment strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and attach a Tropical Oasis Trinket with a Mini Glue Dot.