- Stamp Sets: Positive Thoughts (151490)
- Card Stock: Purple Posy (150881), Whisper White Thick (140272), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Highland Heather (146986)
- Stamp Pads: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Soft Sea foam (147102)
- Misc: Nature’s Thoughts Dies(153586); Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494), Gorgeous Grape1/4” Mini Striped Ribbon (146940); In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (purple posy) (149617), Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Purple Posy: 5 ½” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 ¼”,
- Whisper White Thick: 4” x 5 ¼” – cut two
- Highland Heather: 3” x 2”
- Soft Sea Foam:4” x 3”
- Purple Posy DSP: 2” x 4”
- Use the large rectangular die to cut the white panel for card front.
- Use the feather die with Highland Heather cardstock to cut a feather.
- Stamp the “fern” image with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut out shape with coordinating die.
- Stamp the butterfly and words with Gorgeous Grape ink onto white panel.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Purple Posy DSP to the left side of the card front.
- Attach die cut white panel to card front with dimensionals.
- Use Snail Adhesive just on the bottom of feather, positioning as shown in photo.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the fern.
- Adhere the 4” x5 ¼” panel to inside of card – stamp a greeting or image as desired.
- Tie a small strip of ribbon into a knot and attach with glue dot.
- To finish the card, add three Noble Peacock Rhinestones to card front.