- Stamp Sets – So Sentimental (151691)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive (100702), Poppy Parade (119793), Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Old Olive (147090), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Tufted 3D Embossing Folder (151785), 3D Embossing Folder Plate (149658), Stamping Sponges (141337), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip (149655); Die Cutting Machine
- Very Vanilla: 5.5” x 8.5”, 3.75” x 5”
- Old Olive: 4” x 5.25”, scraps
- Poppy Parade: half sheet/scraps
- Basic Black: scraps
- Fold the larger piece of Very Vanilla in half to create the cardbase.
- Emboss the smaller piece of Very Vanilla with the Tufted Embossing Folder, adhere onto the Old Olive cardstock and then onto the cardfront.
- Die Cut Poppy Parade Cardstock – 2 larger poppies (solid & outline) and one smaller poppy (solid & outline). Sponge Poppy Parade ink onto the outline die cuts, then adhere them onto the corresponding solid poppies.
- Die cut Old Olive scrap Cardstock with 3 solid leaves and 2 outlines. Sponge Old Olive ink onto the outline die cuts and adhere onto 2 of the solid leaves.
- Stamp the remaining sold leaf with “for you” in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere the flowers and leaves onto cardfront as per sample.