- Stamp Sets – Timeless Tropical (151497)
- Card Stock – Early Espresso (119686); So Saffron (105118); Old Olive (100702); Cherry Cobbler (119685); Very Vanilla (101650); Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper DSP(149484)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc. – Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158); Watercolor Pencils (141709); Blender Pens (102845), 5/16” Braided Burlap Trim (151254); 1” Circle Punch (119868); 1 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (146139); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Early Espresso: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 7/8” x 5 ¼”; 2 3/8” x 3 1/8”; scrap for 1 1/8” punch
- So Saffron / Old Olive / Cherry Cobbler: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 2 ¼” x 3”; scraps for 1” punch; 4” x 5 ¼” for inside message
- DSP: ¾” x 5 ¼”; 2 ¼” x 3”
- Lay the palm tree stamp rubber side up. Using the side of the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Marker, color directly on to the stamp. Color all the palm leaves – don’t use the tip of the marker or you may damage it, use the side of the marker to brush on the color.
- Using the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker, with the side of the marker, brush the color directly on to the trunk portion of the stamp image.
- Before stamping, breath on the stamp to add moisture with your breath (like when you clean a pair of glasses). Stamp the palm tree image on to the piece of Very Vanilla 2 ¼” x 3”.
- Add some addition color and depth to the tree by coloring it in with the Watercolor Pencils. Use the Old Olive pencil to scribble some color on all of the leaves, and the Early Espresso pencil to add a line of color down the trunk. You don’t need to fill in every area with the pencils, just scribble on some color. Now take a blender pen – it will turn the pencil into paint and you can now spread your pencil marks around to fill in all of the spaces on the leaves and trunk.
- Layer the stamped and colored palm tree piece and the two pieces of DSP that are 2 ¼” x 3” on to the Early Espresso layers.
- Adhere the Old Olive, So Saffron, and Cherry Cobbler pieces for the three cards to three of the Early Espresso card bases.
- Layer the ¾” strips of DSP on to the Early Espresso layers for each card.
- Adhere the layered strip to the card front.
- Using Dimensionals, mount the layered palm tree piece on to one card, and the layered Designer Series Paper pieces on to the other two cards.
- Place a piece of Tear & Tape across the bottom edge of the palm tree piece. Adhere a strip of the Braided Burlap Trim to the Tear & Tape.
- Using the Early Espresso inkpad, stamp the word “Hello” from the Timeless Tropics stamp set three times on the scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch out the greeting with the 1” Circle Punch.
- Punch out 3 1 1/8” scalloped circles from the Early Espresso cardstock.
- Layer the hello greetings on to the scalloped circles. Adhere to the card with a Dimensional.
- Stamp the inside greetings on to the 4” x 5 ¼” pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere inside each card.