- Stamp Sets – Bonanza Buddies (stamp set 151567; bundle 153815)
- Card Stock – Call Me Clover (146969); Daffodil Delight (119683); Terra Cotta Tile (150884); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Die Cutting Machine; Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Bonanza Dies (151566); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Daffodil Delight ¼” Ruched Ribbon (151311); Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (DSP) (151313); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Write Markers: Daffodil Delight & Mango Melody (Brights 147157), Terra Cotta Tile (2018-2020 In Color 149608)
- Call Me Clover: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 3 ¼” x 2 ¼”, scrap for balloon
- Daffodil Delight: 3 ½” x 2 ½”, scrap for balloon
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, 3 ½” x 2 ½”, scraps for toucan & sentiment
- Candles Design from Birthday Bonanza DSP: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Terra Cotta Tile: 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”, scrap for balloon
- Daffodil Delight Ribbon: 8“
- Fold Call Me Clover card base in half on score line. Flatten fold with bone folder.
- Adhere DSP to Terrra Cotta Tile square then adhere to card front with multi-purpose liquid glue.
- Die cut the ovals: the second largest scalloped oval from Daffodil Delight and the third largest scalloped oval from Call Me Clover. Die cut the white oval using the second largest stitched oval die. Die cut a Bonanza die balloon shape from Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, and Terra Cotta Tile.
- Using Black ink, stamp the balloon strings on the Whisper White oval, the toucan on a scrap of Whisper White, and the Happy Birthday greeting on another scrap of Whisper White. Die cut the toucan using the toucan shape from the Bonanza dies. Color the toucan’s beak using Stampin’ Markers. Die cut the sentiment using the second smallest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Adhere Whisper White oval to Call Me Clover oval using multi-purpose glue, then to Daffodil Delight oval using Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhere this piece to card front using multi-purpose glue.
- Adhere balloons and sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Use multi-purpose glue to adhere toucan to card front such that the beak overlaps the balloon strings.
- Make a small bow from the Daffodil Delight ribbon and adhere to card front with a glue dot. Stamp as desired on the remaining piece of Whisper White and adhere to inside of card.