- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White (140272); Petal Pink (146985); Early Espresso (119686); Vellum Cardstock (101856)
- Misc: Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack (149554); Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (149485); Linen Thread (104199); 1 ½” Circle Punch (138299); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
- Petal Pink: ½” x 2 ¾”
- Vellum: 1 ½” circle
- Linen Ribbon: 6”
- Linen Thread: 8”
- Find the 3” x 4” card with the magnolias on it in the Memories & More card pack and add it to the early espresso cardstock.
- Add that to the center of the card base.
- Cut the vellum circle in half and add it to the magnolia card.
- Angle cut the right side of the petal pink cardstock and add that to the bottom of the ½ circle.
- Fold the linen ribbon in half and add it to the card front using mini glue dots.
- Choose the desired sentiment from the sticker sheet in the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack and add it to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add one of the magnolia stickers to the top of the ribbon.
- Tie a bow from the linen thread and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.