- Stamp Sets – Ornate Style Stamp Set (Cling 152572); Label Me Bold Stamp Set (Cling 151631)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Early Espresso Card Stock (119686); Granny Apple Green Card Stock (146990); Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (147114)
- Misc. – Ornate Border Dies (152724); Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (152725); Stampin' Blends Color Lifter (144608); Bronze Stampin' Blends Marker (144607); Mango Melody Combo Pack Stampin' Blends (147945); Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (147274); Pool Party Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (144605); Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (145058); Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (144597); Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (144603); Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Snail (104332); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (1035790); die cutting machine
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”); 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”; scrap
- Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 3 ¾” x 4 ½”
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 3”
- Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the flower image with Memento Black ink.
- Use the Blends Markers to color in the image. Finish the coloring by around the outside of the image with the light Pool Party marker.
- Run the Granny Apple Green card stock through your die cutting machine with the embossing folder.
- With the border die, cut the edge of the Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Attach the embossed cardstock to the card base.
- Attach the Early Espresso cardstock to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Attach the stamped image to the Daffodil edge. Then attach to the Early Espresso mat with dimensionals.
- Stamp the word “hello” with Early Espresso ink on the scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out the saying with your Paper Snips scissors.
- Attach the saying to the front of the card.