- Stamp Sets: Ornate Garden Suite Collection (154153)
- Inks: Memento Black (132708)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730); Mint Macaron (138337); Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (152488)
- Other: Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Paper Snips (103579); Old Olive Blends (144597); Dark Daffodil Delight Blend (144585); Light Balmy Blue Blend (148540); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stitched Rectangles(148551); Ornate Layers Dies (152726)
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” ~ scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White: (2) 4" x 5 1/4" (inside & on base card) plus scrap to stamp daisy
- Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5" for frame (Old Olive design) and 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" (flowered ~ flip side) for inside of the card. 3" x 6" to line the envelope.
- Fold Mint Macaron cardstock in half for the base card.
- Stamp the daisy on Whisper White scrap. Color the leaves & center with the blends. Add a single line of Light Balmy Blue to the left side of the flower. Add Wink of Stella to the petals. Fussy cut.
- Use the 3" x 4 1/2" frame die to cut the DSP. Cut out the center of the frame using the 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" stitched rectangle die.
- Lay the frame on the base card. Trace the inside cut onto the base card using a light pencil. Cut out with the same stitched rectangle die.
- Lay the base card over one piece of Whisper White. Trace the cut rectangle. Cut out with the same stitched rectangle die.
- Adhere the other Whisper White on the inside of the card. Trace the open space by closing the base card. Adhere flowered DSP over the guideline to show through the 'window' you created.
- Adhere the frame to the front of the Whisper White with the 'window'. Adhere to the base card using liquid glue. Add daisy to the left side using Mini Glue Dots.
- To line the envelope ~ Cut matching DSP 3" x 6". Trace the top flap of the envelope on to the designer series paper and cut on the line. Place this piece inside the envelope and fold on the envelope flap line ~ use your bone folder to get a good crease. Open the flap and add 2" of SNAIL under the glue line on the envelope, close the flap to attach the lining.