- Stamp Sets – Ornate Style Stamp Set (152572); Ornate Thanks Stamp Set (149471)
- Card Stock –Mint Macaron (138337): Terracotta Tile (150884); Early Espresso (119686); Whisper White (100730); Ornate Garden Specialty 12 x 12 DSP (152488)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc—Markers: Terracotta Tile (150079); Early Espresso (147158) Blender Pens: So Saffron Combo (149557); Old Olive Combo (144597); Aqua Painter (103954); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Gilded Gems (152478); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Mint Macaron: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” score at 4 ¼” (card base); 2 1/8” x 3 ½”
- Terracotta Tile 4” x 5 ¼”
- Early Espresso 3 ½” x 5”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5”
- Ornate Garden DSP: 1” x 5”
- Fold Mint Macaron piece at score line (card base)
- Run ornate frame die through die cutter with Early Espresso piece. Glue small piece of Mint Macaron c/s to center of Early Espresso frame.
- Stamp large flower on Whisper White c/s in Tuxedo Black. Fussy cut; including center pieces. Color flowers and leaves with Blender pens. Also color cut edges. For Terracotta Tile, color marker on plastic/acrylic surface (stamp case, old CD, acrylic block) then color in flowers with Aqua Painter. Once dry, use marker directly on flower then use Aqua Painter to blend. Color center of flowers with Early Espresso marker.
- On Terracotta Tile piece glue DSP piece to left side. Then glue Early Espresso piece centered. Then glue Terracotta Tile piece centered on Mint Macaron card base.
- Adhere colored flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to center of Early Espresso frame.
- Stamp saying on ½” x 3” piece of Whisper White c/s Adhere with Snail on left side and dimensional on right side (See picture for placement).
- Place gems on card front (See picture for placement).