- Stamp Sets – Under My Umbrella (stamp set 151518)
- Card Stock – Purple Posy (150881); Basic Gray (121044); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Gray (149165), Smoky Slate (147113)
- Misc. – Die Cutting Machine; Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding ¼” Ribbon (151326); Whisper White Solid White Bakers Twine (124262); 2019-2021 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149617); Best Dressed 6” x 6” DSP (151319); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Blends: Purple Posy Combo (149566), Light Smoky Slate (145054), Dark Mint Macaron (147021); Light Lovely Lipstick (147026), Dark Daffodil Delight (144585); Umbrella Builder Punch (151293)
- Purple Posy: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Gray: 3 ¼” x 4 3/8”
- Whisper White: 3 1/8” x 2 ½”, scraps for boots, flowers & sentiment
- Purple Posy Checked Design 2019 – 2021 In Color DSP: scrap for umbrella
- Red & Purple Striped Design from Best Dressed DSP: 3 1/8” x 1 ½”
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding ¼” Ribbon: 2 pieces, 4“ and 8”
- Whisper White Bakers Twine: 6”
- Fold Purple Posy card base in half on score line. Flatten fold with bone folder.
- Stamp raindrops in upper left corner of Whisper White rectangle with Smoky Slate ink. Color the inside of rain drops with Light Smoky Slate Blends.
- Stamp umbrella on scrap of checked Purple Posy DSP and punch out with the Umbrella Builder punch. Stamp umbrella handle on Whisper White rectangle with Basic Gray ink.
- Adhere umbrella punch out using dimensionals to cover the top of the umbrella handle.
- Adhere DSP to lower edge of the Whisper White rectangle. Wrap smaller piece of ribbon around the card at the top of the DSP and adhere ribbon to back. Make a bow with the larger piece of ribbon and adhere to front with a glue dot. Make a bow out of the piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine and adhere to umbrella handle with a small dot of liquid multi-purpose glue
- Adhere Whisper White rectangle to Basic Gray rectangle and then to the center of card front using liquid multi-purpose glue.
- Stamp boots and flowers on Whisper White scrap with Basic Gray ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut with paper snips and adhere to card front using dimensionals. Add 3 rhinestones to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap using Basic Gray ink. Choose stitched rectangle die with the best fit. Place the die such that the text is close to 3 of the edges.
- Cut out the rectangle, then run shape thru the die cutting machine again using the long edge of the die to cut off blank material. Adhere sentiment to card front with multi-purpose glue.