- Stamp Sets – Healing Hugs (148223 cling)
- Paper – 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (153070); Misty Moonlight (153081); Highland Heather (146986); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Seaside Spray (150085); Highland Heather (147103); Pear Pizzazz (147104); Night of Navy (147110)
- Misc. – Metallic Pearls (146282); Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon (150446); Stitched Shapes dies (152323); Sponge Daubers (133773); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Misty Moonlight card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- DSP: 1” x 5-1/2”
- Highland Heather: 3” x 5-1/2”
- Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”; scrap for die-cut
- Trim: 12”
- Adhere the 1” strip of DSP along the left side of the Misty Moonlight card front.
- Ink the Healing Hugs rose with Seaside Spray ink, then dab on some Highland Heather ink around the edges of the rubber stamp with a Sponge Dauber. Stamp onto the Whisper White panel and repeat the process when you stamp the rose two more times.
- Add the leaves image in Pear Pizzazz to fill in the empty spaces.
- Adhere to the Highland Heather layer and tie ribbon around the layers. Mount on card front.
- Stamp the greeting in stamped-off Night of Navy ink onto a Whisper White oval Stitched Shapes die-cut. Pop up onto the card front.
- Add a couple of silver Metallic Pearls next to the sentiment.