- Stamp Sets – Jar of Flowers Bundle (154064); Lovely You (152525)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Pool Party (122924); Cherry Cobbler (119685)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Cherry Cobbler Combo (154880); Stampin’ Blends Pool Party Combo (154894); Stampin’ Blends Shaded Spruce Combo (154903); Stampin’ Blends Flirty Flamingo Combo (154884); Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200); Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Die cutting and Embossing Machine.
- Crumb Cake: 4 ¼ x 11
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Whisper White: 1 ½ x 5 plus scrap for flowers
- Pool Party: 3 ¾ x 5
- Stamp the jar image in the center of the Pool Party card stock, toward the bottom. Punch out.
- Emboss the main piece of Pool Party with the Old World Paper embossing folder.
- Mat the Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler cardstock together and add to your card base.
- Stamp your sentiment to the top of your Whisper White strip and adhere to your card.
- Tie your ribbon to the top of the jar and adhere jar to the bottom the of the white strip.
- Stamp floral image on scrap whisper white and color as desired with Stampin’ Blends.
- Fussy cut image with snips, and adhere to the top of the jar with Mini Stampin’ Dimentionals.