- Stamp Sets –Jar of Flowers (152515), Lovely You (152525)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Jet Black (132708), Garden Green (147089)
- – Misty Moonlight Ribbon (153624), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Blends: Light Old Olive (144574), Light and Dark Calypso Coral (144045), Dark So Saffron (149556), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Wink of Stella (141897), 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (152480), Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch (152883), Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White: 4 1/4" x 11”, 5” x 3 3/4”, scrap of Whisper White for the floral image plus a strip of Whisper White 3/4” x 4
- Misty Moonlight: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Misty Moonlight ribbon: 7”
- Score and fold the Whisper White card base at 5 1/2” to create a top-fold card.
- Stamp the floral image with tulips on the scrap of Whisper White. Color with Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut. Add Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Stamp the stem image on the Whisper White panel in Garden Green and color with the light Old Olive Stampin' Blend.
- Stamp “Just Because” on the 3/4” strip and punch with the Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch, trim as needed so both ends are punched. Add Stampin' Dimensionals and adhere over the stems. Add the Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots to each end.
- Add the floral image to the Whisper White panel with Stampin' Dimensionals. Tie a bow and adhere to the base of the flowers.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to the Misty Moonlight Panel and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.