- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (154065)
- Card Stock – Bumble Bee (153077); Garden Green (102584): Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. –In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (152494); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
- Garden Green: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, scrap for die cuts
- Bumble Bee: crap for die cuts
- Whisper White: ½” x 3” for banner
- DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Stamp and die cut the sunflower on Bumble Bee cardstock.
- Cut leaves from Garden green cardstock
- Scrunch up the sunflowers in your hand to make them wrinkled and textured. I did not use water to wrinkle mine, but you could spray water on them to give them a different effect.
- Stamp sentiment on to white cardstock and trim ends as desired.
- Layer all as show in the sample. Use dimensionals to give height to the top sunflower and banner.