- Stamp Sets – Itty Bitty Greetings (151331)
- Card Stock – Purple Posy (150881), Mint Macaron (138337), Daffodil Delight (119683), Vellum Cardstock (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Best Dressed DSP (151319), Classic Label Punch (141491), Butterfly Duet Punch (148523), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (152725), Paper Snips (103579), Mini Glue Dots (103683), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Purple Posy: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Mint Macaron: 4” x 5 ¼”
- DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Daffodil Delight: Scrap for punches
- Vellum: scrap for butterfly
- Stamp sentiment on Daffodil Delight in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Punch out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Also punch out 3 blank labels from the Daffodil Delight scrap.
- Glue your four punched strips to the designer paper. Leave the pointed end of cardstock “hanging off” the edge of the DSP.
- Once you have all four strips glued down, trim the edges so they are flush with the DSP.
- Adhere this to the Mint Macaron, then to the Purple Posy cardbase.
- Punch large butterfly out of the vellum cardstock.
- Emboss your butterfly using the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere your butterfly to the card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Add four small rhinestones to the body of the butterfly.