- Stamp Sets – Sailing Home (149457)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pretty Peacock (150880); Real Red (102482); Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084); Bermuda Bay (147096); Pretty Peacock (150083); Basic Gray (149165)
- Misc. – Painted Labels Dies (151605); 2’ Circle Punch (133782); Stampin’ Sponges (141337); Paper Trimmer (152392); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Die cutting and Embossing Machine.
- Bermuda Bay: 4 ¼ x 11
- Real Red: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- Pretty Peacock: 4 x 5 ¼
- Whisper White: 3 ¼ x 4 (2 of these) plus scrap for punching
- Stamp your sentiment with Basic Gray ink on your scrap piece of whisper white. And punch out. Add the same ink with a Stampin’ Sponge around the edge of the circle.
- Cut a die cut with the circular Painted Labels die from the center of your piece of Real Red cardstock. Glue first circle to the center of it. Set aside.
- Fold your card base in half and mat with your pieces of Real Red and Pretty Peacock card stock.
- Make 3 cuts in one of your pieces of Whisper White (any direction) creating a puzzle of four pieces. Assign an ink color to each piece. Stamp each piece to cover with images and sponge edges with the same color used to stamp.
- Glue your inked pieces onto the intact piece of whisper white cardstock. Glue the completed puzzle to the center of your card base.
- Finish by adding the circular medallion you made first to your card front.