- Stamp Sets – Blossoms in Bloom* (152684)
- Card Stock (CS) – Seaside Spray (150883); Misty Moonlight (153081); Whisper White (100730)
- Ink Pads – Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Misc. – Many Layered Blossoms Dies* (153582); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid glue (110755); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Paper Snips (103579); Press n Seal plastic wrap (available at the grocery store)
*aAvailable in a bundle to save 10% (154123)
- Seaside Spray CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White CS: 4-1/4” x ½”; 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die cutting
- Misty Moonlight CS: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die cutting
- Press n Seal: about 4-1/2” x 6”
- This card is made using the PPPST (Paper Piecing Press n Seal Technique) by Kylie Bertucci, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Australia.
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink onto the Whisper White CS strip, and glue it onto the inside of the card base.
- Use the large outline die to cut the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2 Misty Moonlight CS piece.
- Carefully lift the die off the paper, then cover it with Press n Seal and burnish with your finger so all the die cut pieces stick to the plastic. Use the plastic to lift the die cut from the cutting plate.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2 Whisper White CS piece.
- Peel the Misty Moonlight outline piece from its plastic, leaving all the middle pieces.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the backs of the large flower petals, then apply glue onto the smaller flower petals and the leaves.
- Flip it over and, using the plastic to place it where you want it, press it down onto the front of the card base.
- Very, very carefully peel back the plastic, making sure each adhered piece sticks to the card base.
- Peel the Whisper White outline from its plastic, apply glue to the back, and place it around the Misty Moonlight pieces. A Take Your Pick Tool or a piercing tool (aka pokey tool) can help you push it down around the large petals that on Dimensionals.
- You may want to add a little bling, but I think it’s pretty spectacular as it is.
- Another option is to cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 4” x 5-1/4” and stamp the sentiment on it for the inside, instead of using the strip.