- Stamp Sets – Jar of Flowers (152515); Celebrate Sunflowers (152517)
- Card Stock - Bumblebee: (153077); Misty Moonlight: (153081); ); Whisper White: (100730); Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper: (152486); In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper Assortments 2020-2022 ~ Misty Moonlight Polka Dot: (153070)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack - Mango Melody (154888); Cinnamon Cider (153105); Just Jade (153107); Rococo Rose (154900)
- Misc. –Stampin’ Seal (152813); Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); ¼” Gingham Ribbon Bumblebee (153658); 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (152480); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
- Bumblebee: 8-1/2” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”. 8-1/2” side score at 2-1/8” and 6-3/8”.
- 2020-2022 In Color 6”x 6” DSP Assortment ~ Misty Moonlight Polka Dots: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Misty Moonlight CS: (4) Strips 2” x 5-1/4”
- Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” DSP (4) Strips 1-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Whisper White 3” x 4” for front flap
- Whisper White 1/2” x 3-3/4” for front sentiment
- Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4” for inside
- Start with the Bumblebee Cardstock on the 11” side and score at 5-1/2
- Turn to the 8-1/2 side, score at 2-1/8 and 6-3/8.
- You will be removing the top 2 side flaps. Take the trimmer and cut at the 5-1/2” score to the 2-1/8 score line and the 6-3/8. Do the same along the 2-1/8” score lines on both sides and cut down to the 5-1/2” score line only. IT WILL LOOK LIKE A CAPITAL UPSIDE DOWN T.
- Use your bone folder to burnish your middle flap and side flaps.
- Using your adhesive of choice, adhere your 2020-2022 In Color DSP to the front cover flap.
- Using the Whisper White CS & Memento Tuxedo Black, stamp the ball jar 1st. Take 2nd smaller jar image and stamp onto jar with the Misty Moonlight Ink. This will give water look.
- Masking Technique: Stamp the sunflowers on a sticky note and fussy cut the image. Place over ball jar and stamp 2nd time over sticky note where you want it placed. Do the same with the stems. Save and reuse for next time. This will give the illusion of being behind or in front of each other.
- Using your Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack, color the stems with the Just Jade. I recommend starting at the bottom and working your way up. The inside of the sunflower with the Cinnamon Cider and the Sunflower leaves with Mango Melody. Rococo Rose for flowers.
- Stamp the sentiment THANKS A bunch with the Misty Moonlight Ink on the Whisper White 1/2” x 3-3/4”. Finish off with Bumblebee Enamel Dots. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to Front Flap.
- To give a water effect to the jar, use your Fine Tip Glue Pen and go over where you stamped the water line. Wait to dry.
- Tie a bow with the Gingham Ribbon and adhere to jar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Inside - Whisper White CS 4 x 5-1/4” stamp sentiment with Misty Moonlight. Stamp sunflower with Memento Tuxedo Black. Use blender pens to color.
- Finishing touches – add Wink of Stella to the Sunflowers.