- Stamp Set – Forever Fern (152559)
- Cardstock – Thick Whisper White (140272), Mint Macaron (138337), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pad – Stazon Ink Saddle Brown (151508)
- Misc. – Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (152493), Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (152475), Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152492), In Good Taste Elements (152476), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Greenery Embossing Folders (152716), any die-cut machine
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, scored to create card base
- Leaf piece of Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (for punching circle; any large scrap would do)
- Mint Macaron: 1” x 5 ¼”
- Gold Trim from Combo Pack: 16”
- Create card base and adhere DSP piece on top using Multipurpose Glue.
- Using embossing folder with small leaves, run Mint Macaron piece through die-cut machine and then trim so that only two rows of leaves remain (lengthwise). Adhere to top of card.
- Using Saddle Brown ink, stamp sentiment and dots onto small Whisper White piece and punch out using Circle Punch.
- Using Multipurpose Glue, adhere one wood embellishment and one laser cut leaf onto card front near the top.
- Wrap gold trim around three fingers to create several circles. Carefully pull these apart and adhere to the back of the sentiment piece using the Multipurpose Glue. Reposition if necessary until you have the look desired.
- Adhere unit from #5 to card front using six Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 2 Pearl Jewels onto card front. Use more if desired.