- Stamp Sets – Many Mates (152633); Basket of Blooms (153305)
- Card Stock –Whisper White Thick (140272); Highland Heather (146986), Crumb Cake (120953), Vellum Cardstock (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (119686); White Craft Stampin’ Pad & Refill (147277)
- Misc. – Elegant Faceted Gems (152464); Sprig Punch (148012); Small Bloom Punch (152316); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Many Medallions (153584); 3/8” Tricolor Ribbon (149708); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scrap
- Vellum: scraps
- Crumb Cake: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Highland Heather: scraps
- Ink flower image in white craft ink and stamp on Highland Heather scraps, crop with Small Bloom Punch and add an Elegant Faceted Gem to the centers.
- Crop large medallion from Crumb Cake, add it to the card base.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a knot where shown.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso and crop with a 2” Circle Punch, add to card with dimensionals.
- Add flowers with glue dots.
- Crop sprigs from white and vellum scraps, tuck under the sentiment circle with glue dots.
- Using brush end of black marker, flick the tip out of the cap to add splatter to the card.