- Stamp sets: Beautiful World (152994)
- Cardstock and Paper: Cinnamon Cider (153078), Whisper White (100730), Brass (153057)
- Ink: Versamark (102283), Soft Suede (147115)
- Miscellaneous: World of Good Suite (154140), Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), Heat Tool (129053), embossing machine, removable tape such as washi
- Cinnamon Cider card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder and scrap for globe
- Brass Foil Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” and scrap for globe stand
- Designer Series Paper: 2 ea. 1-3/4” x 3-7/98and 1 ea. 1-1/2” x 3-7/8
- Whisper White: scrap for sentiment
- Adhere Brass panel to card front. Add the three strips of Designer Series Paper as shown.
- Emboss the globe on a scrap of Cinnamon Cider cardstock in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder with Versamark ink. Cut out using the circle die from set.
- Cut out the globe base from a scrap of Brass cardstock. Adhere both the globe and stand using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Use photo as a reference for placement.
- Stamp the sentiment and emboss on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tear edges and sponge with Soft Suede ink.
- Crumple up the sentiment piece and then open back up. Adhere below the globe as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add two Gilded Gems to the top right of front panel as shown to complete.