- Stamp set: Celebrate Sunflowers (152517) *available in bundle (154065), Lovely You (152525) *available in bundle (154070)
- Cardstocks: Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Bumblebee (153077)
- Stampin’ Pad: Crushed Curry (147087) Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Mics: Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combo Pack (154897), Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack (154883), Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Combo Pack (154906), Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Adhesive Sheets (152334), Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (149643), Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Sunflowers Dies (152704), Lovely Labels Pick A Punch (152883), 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim (153658), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Basic Black 9¾ x 4¼ score at 5½ card base. 3½ x 3½
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4, 4 x 4
- Bumblebee 4-1/8 x 4-1/8, ¾ x 2¾
- Stamp the sunflower on the 4 x 4 Whisper White cardstock using Crushed Curry ink.
- Color the petals with Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Center with Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- Add Wink of Stella in the center of the Sunflower.
- Place the piece of 3½ x 3½ Basic Black in between the adhesive sheet, the sunflower die on top of the cardstock and die cut.
- Remove the die cut cardstock and place the die cut onto the colored sunflower.
- Emboss with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
- Adhere to the Crushed Curry and then to the card front.
- Stamp the “Just because” on the left-hand side of the Bumblebee strip.
- Punch out only the right-hand side.
- Adhere to the card front using a glue dot on the left-hand side only. If will overlap to the inside of the card.
- Using 2” of the Bumblebee ribbon tie a knot and adhere with a glue dot onto the label.
- Using the Brick & Mortar emboss 1½” of the 5¼ x 4 Whisper White.
- Adhere inside. Place the emboss portion on the right-hand side so when the card front is close the brick will show.