- Stamp sets: Pampered Pets Bundle (154069)
- Cardstock & Paper: Basic Black (121045), Smoky Slate (131202), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (152489)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Miscellaneous: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775), Playful Pets Trinkets (152465). Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), Die-Cut and Embossing machine.
- Basic Black card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
- Smoky Slate: 2-1/2” x 5-1/4”
- Real Red: 1-1/2” x 5-1/2” plus scrap
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4” plus 1” x 3”
- Run the Smoky Slate cardstock through your embossing machine using the Subtle 3-D folder. Adhere to the base card, lining up on the right side, leaving ¼” on the right.
- Run the Real Red Strip through your die-cut machine several times, cutting out the paws die at different angles. Adhere to left side of base card, making sure it covers the Smoky Slate piece.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1” x 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Black ink. Flag notch left side using your Paper Snips and adhere to the base card with Dimensionals.
- Using your die-cut machine, cut out the dog image using the appropriate Pets die.
- Stamp the dog bowl onto the scrap of Real Red cardstock and cut out using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere dog & bowl to the base card as desired using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add one of the Playful Pet trinkets to the dogs color using a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- If desired, adhere the Whisper White mat to inside of card.