- Stamp Sets – Way to Goat (152657)
- Card Stock – Basic Gray (121044); Melon Mambo (115320); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Gray (149165); Whisper White Craft Ink Pad (147277)
- Misc. – In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152494); Blender Pens (102845); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Die Cutting Machine; Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Gray Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Melon Mambo Card: 5” x 4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 3”
- DSP: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Cut large ornate from Melon Mambo card stock using die cutting machine. Stamp sentiment along the bottom of the frame in White craft ink, sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped words while ink is still wet, then shake off the excess powder. Heat the words with Heat Tool until words are shiny.
- Stamp Goat image on white card stock using Gray ink. Using blender pens, pull color from the stamped image to shade the goat. You can also squeeze the ink pad while closed to apply ink to the inside of the stamp pad lid, then pick up ink from inside the lid (never directly from the ink pad) to give more shading. HINT: Practice shading on a scrap paper first, if you are nervous!
- Stamp the “shadow” image just above the words on the Melon frame using Gray ink.
- Fussy cut the goat and adhere to frame, just above the shadow image, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere DSP to front of folded Gray card, then attach the framed goat with Dimensionals.