- Stamp Sets – Banner Year photopolymer (153464)
- Cardstock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad (147091)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper (153517); Silver Foil Sheets (132178); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Artistry Blooms Sequins (152477); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Blackberry Bliss: 5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- DSP 1: 5 ¼” x 4”
- DSP 2: 4” x 2”
- DSP 3: 5 ¼” x ¾”
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Whisper White: 2” x 2”
- Silver Foil: 2” x 2”
- Fold the Blackberry Bliss cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Attach the largest piece of Designer Series Paper (spider web design) to the front of the card.
- Attach the strip of DSP (black diamonds design) to the front of the card just above the halfway mark.
- Stamp the saying, with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, the small piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Punch out the saying with the circle punch. Tip: Use the punch upside down to see what you are doing.
- Stamp the spider web image on the circle with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Stamp the bat image on the DSP (spider design) with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Attach the spider DSP to the Basic Black mat.
- Attach the layer to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Die cut the circle out of the Silver Foil Paper.
- Attach the saying to the Silver Foil die cut with dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the bat.
- Add a rhinestone to the middle of the stamped spider web and two other sequins to the front of the card.