- Stamp Sets – Banner Year photopolymer (153464)
- Cardstock – Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650); Cajun Craze (119684); Mint Macaron (138337)
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (147116); Early Espresso (147114), Cajun Craze (147085); Mint Macaron (147106)
- Misc. – 1 ½” Circle Punch (138299); Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (153520); Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (152475); Gilded Gems (152478); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Brushed Metallic Cardstock (153524); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Cajun Craze: 5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 1/4”)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Gold Foil: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Cord: 9”
- Fold the piece of Cajun Craze cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Use the Tasteful Labels Dies to die cut out a small gold medallion.
- Stamp the pumpkin on the smallest piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. To stamp, ink up the pumpkin image with Cajun Craze ink and stamp it first on your scrap paper, and then on the Very Vanilla paper.
- Stamp the top of the pumpkin with Mint Macaron ink.
- Punch out the pumpkin with the circle punch. Be sure to use the punch upside down so you can see to center the image.
- Randomly stamp the leaf, acorn, and squirrel stamps with Crumb Cake ink on the bottom of the Crumb Cake cardstock and then attach the Crumb Cake cardstock to the front of the card base.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the Mint Macaron cardstock and then attach to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the saying with Early Espresso ink on the long strip of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Attach the saying to the Designer Paper layer.
- Tie the piece of cord into a bow and use glue dots to attach it to the end of the saying. You can fray the ends of the cord, if you like, by separating the threads.
- Attach the punched out pumpkin image to the gold circle die cut with dimensionals. And the circle to the front of the card.
- Add 3 gilded gems to the front of the card.