- Stamp Sets – Love of Leaves Bundle (155195)
- Card Stock – Cajun Craze (119684), Crushed Curry (131199), Shimmery White (101910), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads- Crushed Curry (147087), Pear Pizzazz (147104), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Rich Razzleberry (147091), Pretty Peacock (150083)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Stitched Leaves Dies (153567), (Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels (150457), Linen Thread (104199), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Shimmery White: 3 3/4” x 5”, 3” x 3” scrap
- Whisper White: 5 1/4” x 4” (for inside)
- Crushed Curry: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Cajun Craze: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2,
- Linen Thread: 14”
- Score Cajun Craze Card Stock at 5 1/2.
- Randomly stamp the assorted leaves on Shimmery White card stock.
- Position the stitched dies and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. (This will need to be done twice on some of the stamps).
- Use the largest stitched oval to die cut the center from the stamped panel.
- Layer the stamped panel on the Crushed Curry panel. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the die cut oval and replace in the stamped panel.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Shimmery White and die cut with the next largest oval die. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the die cut and place on the card.
- Add adhesive to the card base and adhere to the card base.
- Double the length of Linen Thread and tie a double bow; attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add the panel of Whisper White to the inside; add stamps as desired.