- Stamp Sets – Many Mates (152633)
- Card Stock – Misty Moonlight (153081), Whisper White (100730), Ornate Garden Specialty DSP (152488), Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- Stamp Pads – Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Misc. – Many Medallions Dies (153584), Layering Ovals Dies (151771), Misty Moonlight ¼” ribbon (153624), 2020-22 In Color Enamel Dots (152480), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin” Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Adhesive Sheets (152334), Die Cutting Machine (149653)
- Misty Moonlight: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; Scrap for die cut oval
- Gold Foil: 5 ¼” x 4”; 6” x 1 ½” for die cut strip
- DSP: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Whisper White: Scrap for sentiment
- Add adhesive sheet to back of Gold Foil Strip. Cut out die cut strip using Many Medallions Dies. Set aside.
- Stamp your choice of sentiments in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink. Cut out using Layering Ovals Dies. Cut out another slightly larger scalloped oval from the scrap of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Assemble card as shown:
- Peel the backing from the Gold Foil—place on your DSP. You might have to trim off the edges at the top and bottom.
- The sentiment piece is adhere using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie Misty Moonlight Ribbon into a bow, and trim ends. Adhere this to your card using a Mini Glue Dot. Hint: you can also use glue dots to hold the ends in place—keeps your bow perfect!
- Add Enamel Dots to the centers of your medallions on the Gold Foil strip.