- Stamp set: Merry Moose (150494)
- Cardstocks: Crumb Cake (120953), Mossy Meadow (133676), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (144237)
- Stampin’ Pad: Mossy Meadow (147111), Early Espresso (147114), Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- Mics: Best Plaid Builder Plaid (152720), Moose Punch (150652), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers (147158), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Crumb Cake: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 5¼ x 4
- Mossy Meadow: 5¼ x 4, 1-3/8
- Cherry Cobbler 5¼ x 4
- Very Vanilla 4 x 5, 5¼ x 4 inside
- On the 4 x 5 Very Vanilla stamp the Tree and greeting using Mossy Meadow ink, the scarf using Cherry Cobbler, the Moose outline Early Espresso ink and the bold Moose using the soft sued writing mark and crumb cake for the antlers.
- Punch out the Moose, hand-cut the scarf and the tree. Using the 1¼ circle die cut the greeting.
- Stamp the tree on to the 5¼ x 4 of Very Vanilla and adhere inside the card base.
- Die-cut: plaid in Cherry Cobbler cardstock, the square in Crumb Cake.
- Assemble in this order on to the front of the Crumb Cake card base. Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake lines, Cherry Cobbler plaid. Adhere the tree, the moose with dimensionals and the 2 circles also with dimensionals.