- Stamp Sets – Winter Woods (151359)
- Card Stock – Old Olive (100702); Mossy Meadow (133676); Fluid 100 Watercolor
Paper (149612); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653); In the Woods Dies (147919); Clear Wink of Stella (141897); Water Painters (151298); Classic Label Punch (141491); Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Dimensionals (104430)
- Old Olive: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mossy Meadow: 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5
- Use the wide Water Painter to add a layer of water to the Watercolor Paper leaving the edges dry.
- Push the ink pad lid into the bottom to add color to it or push the ink pad into a clear block. (You can also add a drop or two of re-inker on to the block if you prefer the color to be a bit darker.)
- Add some water beside the ink color and use the Water Painter to pull some color out and mixing it with a bit of water.
- Add the color to the watercolor paper a bit at a time. Keep mixing the ink color with water and adding layers on to the Watercolor paper until you like the color.
- Let dry or use a heat tool to speed up the process.
- Add some drops of water to the Watercolor Paper to create the water spots.
- Use the Water Painter to pick up some more color and tap the brush to add color splatters.
- Cut out the trees with Whisper White cardstock using the In The Woods Dies.
- Use Wink of Stella on the trees to add glitter.
- Adhere the trees on to the Watercolor Paper using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Adhere all the other layers together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the greeting on to a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch out using the Classic Label Punch, then add to the card using Dimensionals.