- Stamp sets: Life is Beautiful (154871), Tree Angle (153442)
- Cardstock and Paper: Seaside Spray (150883), Early Espresso (119686), Shimmery White (101910)
- Ink: Seaside Spray (150085), Early Espresso (147114)
- Miscellaneous: Banners Pick A Punch (153608), Snowflake Sequins (150443), Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bags (153509), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Paper Trimmer (152392), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
- Seaside Spray card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, 5” x ¾”
- Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bag: trimmed to 3-3/4” x 5-1/2” and 1-1/4” x 3”
- Early Espresso: 3-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Shimmery White: 5” x 6”
- Stamp tree with Early Espresso ink on Shimmery White. Add Seaside Spray snowflake images on the tree branches then add base of tree image. Trim piece and position tree as desired so it ends up 3” x 5-1/2”. With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere tree piece to Early Espresso layer.
- Affix Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bag piece to center of card front by adhering Tear & Tape to card base. Add tree image piece to cellophane with Tear & Tape then add horizontal cellophane bag piece taking care to stop Tear & Tape about ½” from left edge of tree piece so it doesn’t show.
- Stamp Joy & Cheer sentiment with Early Espresso ink on Seaside Spray strip. Punch out banner end and trim with Paper Trimmer at a length that will bring it flush with the right edge of the card. Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals so it end flush right on card.
- With tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue adhere a sprinkling of snowflake sequins on tree top and on right side of sentiment
- With Wink of Stella lightly dot center of Seaside Spray snowflake and area at base of tree.