- Stamp Set: Poinsettia Petals Bundle (155148)
- Paper: Mossy Meadow (133676), Real Red (102482), Old Olive (100702), Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (153486), Whisper White (100730), Silver Foil sheets (132178)
- Ink: Old Olive (147090), Real Red (147084)
- Miscellaneous: Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Timeless Label Punch (149516), Sponge Daubers (133773), Beaded Pearls (153534), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
- Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Specialty Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Adhere the Old Olive and the Plush Poinsettia layers to the card. (I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to carefully place dots of glue in parts that would not be too obvious)
- Cut out the flower, Silver Foil sprigs and the leaves with their matching dies.
- Use a dauber to color the flower with Real Red ink. I started with circles in the middle then worked my way outwards so that the middle was darker.
- Use a dauber to add color to the leaves using the Granny Apple Green ink pad.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the flower, sprigs and the leaves to the card.
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink. Punch out using the Timeless Label Punch then add to the card using dimensionals.
- Use glue dots or the Fine-Tip Glue pen to add the Beaded Pearl to the flower. (If using the glue-pen, make sure you do not move the card for at least an hour so that the glue has time to dry)