- Pool Party: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Gorgeous Grape: 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” plus 2” x 3-1/2” scrap
- Whisper White: 3” x 5-1/2” plus 2” x 3-1/2” scrap
- Layer the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White mats inside your base card. (If desired, pre-stamp with a few snowflakes in the color of choice.)
- Stamp the sentiment onto the small piece of Whisper White cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink. Run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine, using the 1-1/2” x 2-3/4” Rectangle Stitched die, to cut it out.
- Run the Gorgeous Grape paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the 1-3/4” x 3-1/4” Stitched So Sweetly Scalloped Rectangle frame. Adhere both die cut pieces together and set aside.
- Using the 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock, lightly ink up the B block using Pool Party ink and stamp onto the cardstock. Repeat several times. Ink up the G block and fill in, leaving white space on the cardstock.
- Using the medium snowflake, ink with Gorgeous Grape ink and stamp 3-4 times on your cardstock. Ink up a larger snowflake with the same ink, tap off most of the ink and stamp onto the White cardstock.
- Fill in using Coastal Cabana ink and the small snowflakes. If desired, add a few more using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Adhere the stamped White cardstock onto the Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Wrap the Snowflake Splendor ribbon around both and tie into a bow on the right side. Adhere to Pool Party base card using Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the rectangle die cut piece from Step #3 to the left center of the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
</p Product List