- Stamps – Tag Buffet (153612 photopolymer)
- Paper – Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper (153487); Soft Suede (115318); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Real Red (102482); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads & Ink – Soft Suede (147115); Stampin’ Blends in Soft Suede (154906), Old Olive (154892), Real Red (154899) and Smoky Slate (154904)
- Misc. – Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Linen Thread (104199); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ SEAL (152813)
- Soft Suede: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base, score at 4-1/4”
- Real Red: 3-1/8” x 4-1/4”
- DSP: 3” x 4-1/4”
- Soft Sea Foam: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” for die-cut
- Whisper White: 2-1/4” x 7/8”; scraps for ornaments
- Adhere DSP to the Real Red layer, then mount onto Soft Suede card base.
- Die-cut a large Stitched Shapes circle from Soft Sea Foam. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp Tag Buffet ornament image twice in Soft Suede ink onto Whisper White. Color with Stampin’ Blends in Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede and Smoky Slate (for topper).
- Hand-cut ornaments with Paper Snips and pop up with Dimensionals.
- Ink the Tag Buffet sentiment on the edge of a Soft Suede ink pad so only the last three lines are inked. Stamp onto the Whisper White piece and pop up with Dimensionals.
- Tie two Linen Thread bows and adhere to the top of the ornaments with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Red Rhinestones to the ornaments and next to the sentiment.