- Stamp Sets – Jar of Flowers (152515)
- Cardstock – Magenta Madness (153080); Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends Markers – Daffodil Delight Combo Pack (154883); Just Jade Combo Pack (153107); Magenta Madness Combo Pack (153106); Poppy Parade Combo Pack (154958)
- Misc. – Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152486); Vellum (101856); Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Dog Builder Punch (148543); Gift Bow Builder Punch (153606); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
- Magenta Madness: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap (for heart)
- Poppy Parade: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Whisper White: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” (need 2); 3” x 4-1/4”; scrap (for tag)
- Vellum: scrap (for tag)
- DSP: 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” (floral); 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” (stripe)
- Score Poppy Parade cardstock at 4-1/4”; fold to create card base.
- Color white ribbon from ribbon combo pack with Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blends Markers to create ombre effect. Set aside to dry completely.
- Adhere one of the large Whisper White panels to card front with Stampin’
- Adhere the DSP panels to the Magenta Madness cardstock. Wrap 4-1/2” of ribbon around panel, covering seam. Secure ends behind cardstock with Glue Dots. Adhere panel to card front with Stampin’
- Stamp flowers and stems on small Whisper White panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink; allow to dry completely. Color with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Adhere to card front with Glue Dots.
- Punch mini tag from Whisper White and vellum; adhere together with a Glue Dot. Punch heart (Dog Builder Punch) from Magenta Madness; adhere to mini tag with a Glue Dot.
- Tie bow from remaining ribbon; notch ends and adhere over stems with a Glue Dot. Tuck tag under bow; secure with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere remaining large Whisper White panel inside card with Stampin’