- Stamp Sets – Tasteful Touches (152562)
- Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White Thick (140272); Just Jade (153079); Magenta Madness (153080)
- Ink Pads – Just Jade (153115)
- Misc. – Layering Circles Dies (151770); Tulip Builder Punch (151295); Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152486); 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (152480); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin; Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Whisper White Thick CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, then scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Thick CS: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Whisper White Thick CS: 3-1/2” x 1” for the sentiment
- Just Jade CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Just Jade CS: 1/8” x 4”
- Magenta Madness CS: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- scraps of DSP, Whisper White Thick CS, and Just Jade CS for die cutting
- Stamp the sentiment in Just Jade ink onto the 3-1/2” x 1” piece.
- Using a circle die that is about 1-5/8” in diameter, cut 8 circles from the DSP and 1 from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
- Using the Tulip Builder Punch, cut 3 leaves from a scrap of Just Jade CS.
- Using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, emboss the 3-3/4” x 5” Whisper White Thick CS.
- Fold each DSP circle in half, then in half again, to make quarter circles.
- On each side, fold down one curved edge (one layer only.)
- Unfold except for the small curved folds.
- Flip over so the folded under curves are face down.
- Fold both straight edges to the center.
- Burnish each one using a Bone Folder.
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Glue the Magenta Madness CS layer onto the Just Jade CS layer.
- Glue the embossed layer onto the Magenta Madness CS layer.
- Glue the 8 DSP petals onto the Whisper White circle, side by side, with their tips touching in the center, to create the flower.
- Glue the back of the flower onto the embossed layer, near the top.
- Glue the 1/8” strip of Just Jade CS onto the embossed layer, tucking one end under the flower, and snipping off the other end even with the embossed layer.
- Glue the Just Jade CS layer onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the leaves onto the stem.
- Adhere the sentiment over the leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply 7 Bumblebee enamel dots onto the center of the flower, using a Take Your Pick tool.
The steps to fold the petals: