- Stamp Sets – Oval Occasions (154477) or Oval Occasions Bundle (156261)
- Card Stock – Granny Apple Green (146990), Soft Seafoam (146988); Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Misc. – Fluttering Dies (154318), Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (155225); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Double Oval Punch (154242); 2" Circle Punch (133782); 2 ¼" Circle Punch (143720); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Dimensionals (104430), Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 4 ¼" x 9 ½" scored at 3" and 7 ¼" and scrap 1 ¾" x 2 ¼"
- Soft Seafoam Cardstock: 2 ¼" x 3"
- Basic Black Cardstock: 2 ½" x 4"
- Whisper White 4" x 4" and scrap 1 ½" x 2 ½"
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper: 2 ¾" x 4"
- With the card base open, and the narrowest scored section on the right, slide the 2 ¼" circle punch all the way in from the top of the card, lining up the score line on the right in the center of the circle, punch.
- Adhere the 4" x 4" square inside the card – make sure to not place any adhesive on the portion that overlaps the circle opening (or you will have adhesive on the back of your card).
- Punch a 2 ¼" circle from Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Close the card and adhere the 2 ¼" Granny Apple Green circle on the edge of the white cardstock that shows when the card is closed, line up the circle with the punched opening.
- Punch a 2" circle from Soft Seafoam, layer it on the 2 ¼" circle.
- Using the Fluttering dies, die cut the embossed butterfly from Granny Apple Green, and the solid butterfly from Basic Black.
- Adhere the butterflies together, and 1 large and 2 small rhinestones down the center. Adhere the butterfly to the Soft Seafoam circle with Mini Dimensionals.
- Emboss the Designer Series Paper with the Meadow Moments Embossing folder, butterfly design.
- Close the card and adhere the Designer Paper to the left panel.
- Stamp the greeting in Granny Apple Green ink and punch out with the smooth sided oval from the Double Oval Punch.
- With the ripple edged oval, punch out a layering oval from Basic Black.
- Adhere the greeting on to the ripple edge oval. Place on Dimensional on the back, towards the end that will be on the left. Adhere to the left panel so that the oval overlaps the right panel and holds the card closed.