- Stamp Sets – Painted Poppies (151599); His Love (152660)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Pool Party Card Stock (122924); Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Pool Party (147107);
- Misc. – Playing With Patterns Ribbon (152468); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock 1: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Pool Party Card Stock 2: 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 5” scrap
- Fold the piece of Thick Whisper White card stock in half creating a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card base.
- Stamp the Pool Party card stock with the flower images creating a patterned background.
- Adhere the piece of Pool Party card stock to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves on to the Whisper White scrap along with your sentiment.
- Detail cut the images of the flowers and leaves out from the scrap.
- Trim the sentiment into a strip about 4 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Adhere your sentiment onto the card front aligning the end of the sentiment with the right side of the card towards the bottom third of the card.
- Adhere the flowers and leaves to the left side of the sentiment piece with dimensionals for depth.
- Tie a bow with your ribbon and adhere with a mini glue dot.