- Stamp Sets – Simply Succulents (154480)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (159229); Crumb Cake (120953); Smoky Slate (131202); Mint Macaron (138337); Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Momento Tuxedo Black (132708); Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Potted Succulents Dies (154330); Heat Tool (129053); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Whisper White Craft Refill (101780); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653); Water Painters (151298); Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Mint Macaron: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Basic White ¾” x 5”
- Crumb Cake 3 ¾” x 5”
- Smoky Slate: 2” x 2 1/2'”
- Fold Thick White card stock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp the flower image on Whisper White card stock with Black Memento ink. Attach to the Mint Macaron card stock.
- Attach Mint Macaron card stock to Basic Black card stock and then to the card base.
- Stamp the pot image with Basic Black ink on Smoky Slate card stock. Die cut with the coordinating die. Adhere to the Mint Macaron card stock.
- Stamp the succulents with Versamark ink on Crumb Cake card stock. Emboss with White embossing Powder and a heat tool.
- Squeeze a few drops of Re-inker onto the lid of the White Craft ink pad. Add a few drops of water. Mix with a water painter to get a soupy mixture. Brush over the embossed succulents. Let dry and die cut with the coordinating die.
- Attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on Crumb Cake card stock. Die cut with the coordinating die.
- Attach 3” of ribbon to the back of the sentiment using Tear & Tape adhesive. Attach to the cards using Stampin’ Dimensionals.