- Stamp Sets: Sweet Strawberry (154394)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Pad (147050); Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (147095)
- Paper: Granny Green Apple card stock (146990); Basic White card stock (159276); Poppy Parade Card stock (119793); Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper Sale-A-Bration (157613)
- Other: Strawberry Builder Punch (154239); Label Me Lovely Punch (151296); 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Elegant Faceted Gems (152464); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Granny Green Apple card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White card stock: 4” x 5 ¼” - cut 2 (one for inside); scrap for punch and strawberries
- Poppy Parade card stock: scrap for punch
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼” cut halfway across at 2 5/8” and fold back DSP at an angle up and down
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White scrap with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out with Label Me Lovely Punch. Punch Poppy Parade card stock with same punch and cut it in half. Adhere behind Whisper White Label. Set aside.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to Whisper White card stock with turned back pieces to the right. Tie Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around middle of these pieces and adhere to front of Granny Green Apple card base.
- Stamp 3 Berry outlines in Poppy Parade ink and fill in with stamped off Poppy Parade ink. Stamp 3 Stem outline in Granny Green Apple ink and fill in with stamped off Granny Green Apple ink. Punch out with Strawberry Builder Punch. Adhere Label and strawberries to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add Elegant Faceted Gems to Label.