- Stamp Sets – Wonderful As You (154525); Under My Umbrella (151518)
- Card Stock - Basic White (159276): Misty Moonlight (153081); Sahara Sand (121043)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Sahara Sand (147117)
- Misc. – Stitched Shames Framelits (145372); Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317); Braided Linen Trim (147808); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); You’re your Pick Tool (144107); Regals 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - Crushed Curry scrap (155227)
- Basic White 5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- Misty Moonlight 3 ¾” x 5”
- Sahara Sand Largest Stitched Oval
- DSP (Crushed Curry scrap) Taxi
- Score and fold Whisper White cardstock.
- Emboss Misty Moonlight cardstock with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder, add Braided Linen Trim to same piece (tying it into a knot) and attach to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut largest stitched oval from Sahara Sand cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp raindrops onto stitched oval using the Under My Umbrella stamp set and Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp sentiment using the Wonderful As You stamp set and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto stitched oval and attach to Misty Moonlight card layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals (over Braided Linen Trim).
- Stamp taxi onto a scrap piece of designer paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut by hand with Paper Snips. Attach to stitched oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp tires onto Sahara Sand cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut out by hand with Paper Snips and glue to the taxi with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Fray ends of Braided Linen Thread with the paper piercing end of the Take Your Pick Tool.