- Stamp Sets – Coming Home Bundle (155144)
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz (131201); Pool Party (122924); So Saffron (105118); Blushing Bride (131198); Highland Heather (146986); Calypso Coral (122925); Basic Black (121045)
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Well Written Dies (151816); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Adhesive Sheets (152334); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pear Pizzazz card stock: 11” x 4 1/4”, scored at 5 1/2" and scraps for trees
- Pool Party card stock: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Basic Black card stock: 1” x 3”
- Scraps of other color card stock to stamp and cut out houses and greeting
- Using the Cut & Emboss machine and the curvy tree die from the Home Together dies (included in the bundle), cut off approximately 1/3 of the top front of the card. Layer the Pool Party card stock inside card.
- Stamp houses and trees on different colors of card stock, then cut out all of them at once using the dies. Adhere houses to front of card as shown.
- Adhere adhesive sheet to back of black card stock strip and cut out “welcome” with Cut & Emboss. You can slightly curve the greeting and adhere it to Pool Party layer above the top house. OPTIONAL: Stamp “So Happy You’re Here” greeting from Well Said stamp set (148796) behind house so it is seen when opened.