- Stamps: Dragonfly Garden (154411)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730); Misty Moonlight (153081); Mossy Meadow (133676); Crumb Cake (120953)
- Inks: Crumb Cake (147116); Memento (132708)
- Misc: Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Linen Thread (104199); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Misty Moonlight: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside); scrap for stamping
- Crumb Cake: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Mossy Meadow: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Linen Thread: 12”
- Stamp the flower cluster image using crumb cake ink onto the lower right corner of the crumb cake cardstock.
- Add that to the center of the card front.
- Die cut the 3rd largest stitched rectangle from the center of the mossy meadow cardstock.
- Add the negative space to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using memento ink onto a scrap of whisper white and trim as needed.
- Add a dimensional to the left and seal to the right of the greeting and add it to the lower right corner of the card front.
- Fold the linen thread in half and tie a bow. Trim ends as needed.
- Add to card front using a mini glue dot.
- Add the white layer to the inside of the card.