- Stamp Sets –Many Messages (154510) ***
- Cardstock – Bumblebee (153077), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Granny Apple Green (146990), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black Pad (132708)
- Miscellaneous. – Messages Dies (154422)***, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Poppy Moments Dies (151594), Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155223)**, Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
** FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order
***can be purchased together as a bundle for a 10% discount
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – card base, scrap for sentiment piece and to die-cut flower center.
- Cherry Cobbler: 5 ½” x 4”, 4 ¼” x 3”,
- DSP: 4 7/8” x 3 ½”, 4 1/8” x 2 5/8” (this piece is cut with the 4th largest rectangle die
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 4 1/8” x 3 5/8”, scrap to die-cut small leaves
- Basic White Cardstock: large scrap to cut flowers (solid and outline)
- Create Bumblebee card base.
- Cut all cardstock layers and assemble using liquid glue in the following order: layer largest Cherry Cobbler onto card base, then Granny Apple Green layer, then largest DSP piece, smallest Cherry Cobbler piece, finishing with the smallest DSP layer that has been cut with rectangle die.
- Using large flower solid and outline images from Poppy Moments Dies and scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, cut out images and layer together using liquid glue. Once dry, adhere flower to front of card.
- Using large solid leaf, outline leaf and small solid leaf from Poppy Moments Die and a small scrap of Granny Apple Green cardstock, cut out leaves and adhere under bottom of flower using liquid glue.
- Ink “Hooray it’s your birthday” sentiment on large Many Messages stamp using black ink and stamp onto scrap of Bumblebee cardstock. Position coordinating part of Messages Die on top of stamped sentiment and cut out (you can also ink up the entire stamp, stamp on a large piece of Bumblebee cardstock, die-cut all the images and save to use on other cards).
- Die-cut large flower center using scrap of Bumblebee cardstock and adhere to center of flower using a small amount of liquid glue.
- Add several Pearl Basic Jewels as desired to card front.