- Stamp Sets –Quite Curvy Bundle (156228)
- Card Stock –Night of Navy (100867); Whisper White (100730); Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (150429)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110)
- - Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Star Designer Elements (150430); Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack (152468); Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (153553); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Night of Navy: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4” for card base
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper: 5” x 3”
- Metallic Ribbon from Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack: 6” and 4”
- Night of Navy Ribbon from Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack: 4”
- Fold Night of Navy cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Whisper White piece to card front with Stampin’
- Use the Curvy Die to cut a curvy edge on the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap 6” piece of Metallic ribbon around DSP and secure to the back side with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach DSP to card front, then tuck 4” pieces of Metallic and Night of Navy Ribbon under attached Metallic ribbon and tie in a knot as shown.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy on front of card lining it up with the curve of the DSP.
- Attach 3 Star Designer Elements as shown.