- Stamps – Quite Curvy Bundle (156228)
- Card Stock – Coastal Cabana (131297); Whisper White (100730); Night of Navy (100867); Misty Moonlight (153081); Purple Posy (150881)
- Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Wreath Builder Dies (152722); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Playing with Patterns 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152490); Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (153574), Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Pool Party (154894); Crumb Cake (154882)
- Coastal Cabana: 5 ½” x 8” scored at 4”, scraps
- Playing With Patterns DSP: 1 ¾” x 4 7/8”
- Night of Navy: 3 ¾” x 5”, scraps
- Misty Moonlight: scraps
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”; 3” x 4 7/8”, scraps;
- Purple Posy: scraps
- Fold Coastal Cabana card base in half on score line. Flatten fold with bone folder.
- Die cut 3” x 4 7/8” piece of Whisper White with the wavy dotted die from the Curvy dies. Pay attention to placement so that the cutting edge is closest to the long edge of Whisper White.
- Place the “wishing you the happiest of birthdays” stamp on the clear block. Check the curvature of the text to the die cut edge prior to applying ink. Adjust the curve of the text to follow the curve of the holes on the die cut. Stamp text in black ink.
- Adhere DSP to the bottom edge of Night of Navy card stock. Adhere the Whisper White die cut to the top edge of the Night of Navy card stock.
- Stamp two birds on scraps of Whisper White card stock & color with Pool Party and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Die cut the birds with coordinating dies from the Curvy dies.
- Die cut 2 each of Coastal Cabana and 2 each Misty Moonlight leaf branches with the die from Curvy dies. Die cut flower with Purple Posy scrap with flower die from the Wreath Builder dies. Die cut Night of Navy flower center with die from the Wreath Builder dies. Emboss the flower center with the Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the leaves to the upper right side of card front – see picture for placement. Adhere flower center to flower with multi-purpose glue. Adhere flower to card front with mini dimensionals. Adhere birds to card front with multi-purpose glue.
- Stamp remaining 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White as desired and adhere to inside of card.