- Stamp Sets – Sweet Strawberry Bundle- Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set & Strawberry Builder Punch (156214)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Sahara Sand (121043)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Pinewood Planks 3d Embossing Folder (152320); Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154893); Blender Pens (102845); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Artistry Blooms Adhesive-backed Sequins (152477)
- Whisper White Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, 4” x 3” and 1-1/2” x 11”
- Sahara Sand Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Emboss the Sahara Sand card stock in the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and adhere to card front.
- Stamp the branch in Granny Apple Green on the top right and lower left corner of the 4” x 3” white panel. Use a Blender Pen to pick up the color from the stamped image and color in the leaves and the light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend to add color to the flowers.
- Stamp sentiment with Real Red Ink
- Adhere white panel to left side of card front.
- On white card stock strip, stamp 3 strawberry outlines in Real Red ink (leaving about 1” between them). Use the strawberry filler stamp to “color in” the strawberries AFTER stamping off the ink once on a scrap paper to make it lighter. Punch strawberries out with Strawberry Builder Punch. Repeat process with stem stamps and Granny Apple Green ink.
- Adhere stems to strawberries and attach to card front with Dimensionals.
- Add sequins to center of flowers.