- Stamp Sets – Whiskey Business (152550)
- Card Stock –Early Espresso (119686); In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (152494)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114); Memento (132708)
- - Dark Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends (153105); Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends (144608); Antiqued Corners & Slides (152471) Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim (152472); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Early Espresso: 8-1/2” x 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” x 3- ¾”
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/4” x 3-1/2” and 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Early Espresso Faux Suede Ribbon: 6”
- Stamp bottle and one glass on medium piece of the wood grain pattern from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and one glass on the smallest piece with Memento Ink. Color in the beverage with dark Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends. Use color Lifter to highlight areas of the beverage. Next attach this piece to the smaller Early Espresso piece with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Paper Snips to cut out the single glass and attach it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the medium wood grain print as shown.
- Thread the Antique Slide onto the Early Espresso Faux Suede Ribbon and wrap it around the lower edge of the largest woodgrain and attach the ends to the backside with Mini Glue Dots. Next attach this piece to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the stamped layers to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment above the stamped images in Early Espresso Ink.